Six Easy Questions for Leading a Bible Discussion
Here are six easy questions for you to use when leading a Bible discussion. We encourage you to prepare well for any discussion of the Bible. These questions can be used for any set of passages in the Scriptures as you lead a Bible discussion. They are designed to be reproducible so that even a non-believer can use them to guide a discussion on the Word of God. Memorize or print and paste these questions in your Bible to use at any time in the future.
1. What do you like best about this passage?
2. What do you like least about this passage?
3. What is something new to you in this passage?
4. What is something that you do not understand in this passage?
5. What do you learn about God in this passage?
6. What will you take with you from this passage?